SERVICE AND WARRANTY
The warranty service contract shall be for a period of 12 months within 1200 hours of operation for electrical equipment equipped with a meter for hours of operation; and for a period of 12 months for mechanically (manually) operated equipment or for electrical equipment not equipped with a working hours counter, calculated from the start-up date.
The warranty is conditional on the proper operation of the machine and the mandatory revisions recommended by the manufacturer.
2. The SELLER indemnifies the BUYER against eviction and undertakes to remedy, free of charge all defects found during the warranty period, subject to the exceptions listed in paragraph 4 below. Defects caused by service personnel or due to inappropriate use of the equipment will not be covered by the warranty.
For post-warranty service, a separate contract must be concluded in accordance with the Seller's requirements.
3. THE EXTENT OF THE WARRANTY: The Seller, as an importer, shall, where appropriate, either repair or replace any component of the equipment which has defects in material or workmanship during the warranty period, subject to the exceptions referred to in paragraph 4 below.
4. REPAIRS OR DEFECTS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
The warranty will not cover any defects caused by:
- normal wear of the components of the equipment;
- normal maintenance and adjustments to the engine, steering and bodywork.
The periodic maintenance intervals specified in the Owner's Manual are mandatory during the warranty and post-warranty period.
The warranty shall lapse if, under the control of the authorised person of the buyer, daily checklists are not filled out correctly.
In the event of accidents due to negligence and superficiality of the operator's inspection, the Seller assumes no liability.
The warranty strictly excludes wearable parts and consumables such as antifreeze, brake pedal rail, contact relay tips, platinum, filters, greases, injectors, bulbs, electromotor brushes, oil, parts rubber, gaskets, spark plugs, wheels, starters and stickers.
5. BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY
It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inform the Seller five days in advance of any periodic maintenance where equipment has at least 50 operating hours, in accordance with the periodic maintenance intervals set out in the Owner’s Manual, edited by the manufacturer for the Seller’s equipment.
The Buyer has the responsibility to check and keep proof of periodical maintenance.
It is the Buyer’s responsibility to perform and record the maintenance work in accordance with the Owner's Manual.
6. EU CERTIFICATIONS
The equipment is executed in accordance with European standards EN 1726-1, EN 292, EN50081-1, EN50081-2, and comply with European directives 2006/42/CE şi 2004/108/CEE.
Packaging is 100% recyclable and the products are compliant with ISO 14001/2004, ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 18001/2007.